Saturday, April 11, 2009

Congrats April... (for those of you that don't know, April is have #3, another chica; ha ha nick, that will be 3 girls and 0 boys.)


Anyway, I guess I should let everyone know about my exciting news... Meet my latest addition to the fam: I'm still working on a name.




I finally broke down and bought one. Ended up buying it in Riverton, but we did a dealer swap for it down in Denver. So a picked up a new truck w/ 60 miles on it in Riverton, put 500 miles on driving to Denver. Dropped it off, and picked up mine with 20! This is the only pic I have of it right now.


I'm excited.

3 comments:

Zent Family said...

Your car looks great!! Puts poor Penelope to shame. Thanks for the free PR. Nick just chuckled...

Lyle and Mary: said...

I can tell with this recession you have decided to do the gas saver,economy vehicle thing...Proud of you son!
Not a real chick magnet, except in Butte, but real purty just the same.

Bertag Puppies said...

Hey Jammin-
I like the truck- we all want to go for a ride in it!!!