Sunday, March 18, 2012

Meeting up with the Bertags!



Well, I have to agree I have been a slacker with my blog. But know that I think about it, I really haven't been out much since last time I posted something. I have been pretty tied up this winter with a project at work. So lots of late nights and sadly some Saturdays.

I did meet up with the Bertag's up in Moab a couple of weekends ago. It was such a blast. I feel sorry for those lame-o's that weren't cool enough to come hang with us for the weekend. I won't mention any names (zent girls... cough, cough). Sorry, this cold is really getting to me. They had some friends that meet up with us on Saturday afternoon. It was a good time had by all!

Below are just a few pics of the weekend:


Just starting the day off.


Taking a break ontop of Fins-N-Things


Fins-N-Things is one of my most favorite trails. Can't wait to do this one on a full moon this summer.


Kaci and the litte guy


Getting some trail time with my Bestest Buddy (Iszac)!!!

Overlooking the trail

1 comment:

Zent Family said...

How fun!!! Next time we won't be lazy and stay home.